Personal Injury & Property Damage Claims
I will represent your interests with respect to a personal injury and/or property damage claim arising from a motor vehicle collision or event. I will provide legal guidance and services in:

  • Dealing with insurance company adjusters and/or attorneys representing the party responsible for your injuries and/or property damage.
  • Preparing and presenting your claim to the adverse party’s insurance company
  • Negotiating a settlement of your claim
  • Resolving subrogation claims/liens held by your own insurance company and/or medical service providers
  • Pursuing litigation, mediation or arbitration of your claim, if necessary

Jonathan Hatch • Edmonds Business Law Attorney
152 3rd Ave S • Suite 104 • Edmonds, WA 98020
Phone: (425) 771-4846 • Fax: (425) 774-9842